PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break

Virginia
05-09-2014, 12:42 AM
I just wanted to pop in and say I'm not leaving CG, but I will be taking a break for at least a couple of weeks. I have been here since the very beginning but am not sure if this is a good fit for me anymore, so I want to take some time to think, pray, etc. I've thought about just deactivating my account, but that seems drastic. Anyway.

I'm not looking to start a discussion or anything like that :) I just wanted to let you all know in case someone wondered if I was ok because I wasn't posting anymore.

Blessings to you all, and see you in a few weeks.

Sage
05-09-2014, 12:57 AM
:hug: Hope to see you in a few weeks :) You will be missed :hug:

Sam
05-09-2014, 01:10 AM
You will definitely be missed. I do hope you come back and feel refreshed after taking some time out. I think we all need that sometimes.

Ramura
05-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Take the time you need, I am sure you will make the right decision for yourself. In the meantime, you will most certainly be missed! :)

purple
05-09-2014, 08:01 AM
I'll miss you, but there is nothing wrong with taking some time out :) hope to see you back x

katzankatz
05-09-2014, 09:37 AM
You'll be missed, but hope to see you back in a little while.

judy02
05-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Enjoy your break. I am spending less time on forums, including this one at the moment, just because it is helpful to have a break sometimes :) In general, I feel I need to cut back on time spent online and go meet people where I live too ;)

Enjoy your time away, and have a good break. Although I do hope you come back sometime, you will be missed :) You add a lot to the community here, with your wise and thoughtful posts. If you don't come back, I may just have to pester you for advice or your thoughts elsewhere!! :P

Anyway, take care and hope you have a good break. Hope to see you back again sometime x

snooch
05-09-2014, 11:25 AM
I think everyone needs that once in a while. I do hope you'll come back, as I think you have a lot to contribute here. :hug:

tiredwalker
05-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Enjoy your time away--we'll miss you :)

BelovedDaughter
05-09-2014, 08:36 PM
:hug: You'll be missed! Thank you for not deactivating, though!