PDA

View Full Version : jamberry

Jesus-is-the-1
01-30-2015, 11:35 PM
Has anyone ever tried jamberry nail wraps? If so, do you like them? Does anyone here sell them?

GM
01-31-2015, 12:00 AM
I've heard they're great! I don't know anyone who sells them:-/

snooch
01-31-2015, 12:32 AM
I don't know anyone who sells them, but I've seen people I know rave about them on FB.

Virginia
01-31-2015, 07:54 AM
I bought some because at least seven of my Facebook friends sell them and I felt like I had to!

But I haven't used them yet. However, I've seen them in person, and they look AWESOME. The only reason I haven't tried them yet is because I seriously never do my own nails, ever. If I did, I could see myself getting TOTALLY into Jamberry.

Jesus-is-the-1
01-31-2015, 09:20 AM
I've seen a few people wear them and they are so cute! I'll have to check online and see if I can buy them online without going through a consultant.

Mrs_B
01-31-2015, 10:55 AM
I did them once on my toes, while pregnant. I did a terrible job but they still looked cute. I did my nails the day before DD2 was born. Fairly easy to apply, took probably 30 minutes total. They looked great and I got lots of compliments from the nurses in the hospital! They lasted about 10 days before I took them off. Haven't done then since, I don't get many uninterrupted half hours anymore!

mina
01-31-2015, 10:55 AM
I think they are cute and I have a friend that did sell them. I don't know if she does anymore. Alas, I can not wear anything on my fingernails; it makes my contact lenses hard to remove. I guess it makes my nail thicker? polish or anything just isn't worth the irritation.

Jesus-is-the-1
01-31-2015, 12:43 PM
I did them once on my toes, while pregnant. I did a terrible job but they still looked cute. I did my nails the day before DD2 was born. Fairly easy to apply, took probably 30 minutes total. They looked great and I got lots of compliments from the nurses in the hospital! They lasted about 10 days before I took them off. Haven't done then since, I don't get many uninterrupted half hours anymore!

Are they easy to get off? That's the part I hate about gel nail polish...such a pain to get off!

blythe_ann
01-31-2015, 02:41 PM
The only reason I haven't tried them yet is because I seriously never do my own nails, ever. If I did, I could see myself getting TOTALLY into Jamberry.

I never do my nails either. Ever. Of course, I also don't pay anyone else to do them, either, so...

purple
01-31-2015, 03:28 PM
I had to google them as we don't have them over here but they look brilliant!

I don't do nail polish or wraps as my nails are always chipping or breaking, especially when I'm in the workshop... The only time I have nails of the same length is when ive just cut them and then for like a week after, it's a nightmare!

They look really cool and easy to do though!

BelovedDaughter
02-03-2015, 10:21 PM
I know people who sell them but I've never tried them.

mum2only1
02-04-2015, 06:21 AM
They don't have those here. I get my nails done all of the time and I get them done at a salon. I can't do my own nails.

sugarplum
02-04-2015, 07:21 AM
I tried them and I think I'm the only person on earth who isn't a fan. I thought they were hideous on my nails. I stick to the Sally Hansen gel polish. It comes off with regular nail polish remover, and I use the gel top coat over regular polish, not just their "special gel" polish.