PDA

View Full Version : I see people

KitCat
02-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Ever since I was a child, I've seen people that vanish when I blink, and other things that do the same. It's been happening daily for years and I'm sick of it. I've also had several scary encounters with entities I can't see. My mom says it's the Devil's work. Is there anyway to put an end to my hallucinating?

snooch
02-06-2015, 12:34 PM
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Have you seen a doctor about this?

KitCat
02-06-2015, 12:38 PM
I went to one once. He wrote me off as a "paranoid skitzopherinc with religous delusions". And he wasn't a very good doctor either. Unfortunately, a lot of doctors are expensive

snooch
02-06-2015, 01:00 PM
I don't think this is something that anyone without credentials is going to be able to give you advice to fix. It sounds like something you might want to get another medical opinion about.

mum2only1
02-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Have you seen a pastor? Someone to pray with you?

scarygothgirl
02-07-2015, 04:41 AM
I have had some experience with hallucinations, and it can be very scary. Aside from seeking trained medical help (which is the biggest provision God has given us in this area), it can be helpful to pray that God will give you a sense of peace to cope with these situations, and will help you to remember that He is ultimately in control. All demons and evil forces bow down to God, as He is the Almighty above all things. In Christ you have the power to overcome anything.