PDA

View Full Version : Facebook question - shares

purple
11-17-2015, 09:03 AM
Does anyone know if I share a picture from a company and then delete it from my time line if it still comes up a share on their system??

Some of my friends have seen some glasses they love but they are highly inappropriate to share on my timeline with the rest of my friends so I'm thinking I could share it then delete it from my time line... the other option is to share it with a limited audience!

Kehaar
11-17-2015, 09:15 AM
Not sure, but I guess I'd go with the limited audience. If the post is only going to be deleted then there doesn't seem much point in sharing it anyway ;)

snooch
11-17-2015, 09:49 AM
I would share it with the limited audience. If you share from a public page and then delete it, it will show up in the ticker for anyone looking at the time, and it will show up on your timeline until you delete it. After that, no one will see it. But if you share with a limited audience, it can sit on your timeline and only be viewed by people who wouldn't be offended by it.

Sage
11-17-2015, 10:34 AM
Maybe share it in a PM instead? You can share with multiple people at the same time.

purple
11-17-2015, 01:41 PM
It's a give away where they want you to share it. From a business page you can see who has shared a particular post but I wasn't sure if the name went if they deleted it.

I've done it with just one person able to see it.