PDA

View Full Version : LuLaRoe Clothes?

Virginia
07-25-2016, 02:34 PM
Does anyone else love them as much as I do?
I thought I'd hate them. I thought it was a scam. Buuuuut I am loving the leggings, the dresses, the tunics- and the fact that I can buy them through Facebook ;)

Am I the only one...?

snooch
07-25-2016, 02:57 PM
Based on my newsfeed and the number of friends I have selling/buying them, you are not the only one :D

mina
07-25-2016, 11:25 PM
I think they are cute. I don't have any though. I am part of a friend's sale group on FB and I'm eyeing the Julia dress. Some of their stuff is expensive though. I can find similar cute stuff on amazon for way less. How's the quality?

katzankatz
07-26-2016, 12:47 AM
I just heard about that. They look like nice, comfortable clothes. I'm just skeptical about buying clothes that I can't try on first. I never buy clothes without trying on.

Virginia
07-26-2016, 01:26 AM
I think they are cute. I don't have any though. I am part of a friend's sale group on FB and I'm eyeing the Julia dress. Some of their stuff is expensive though. I can find similar cute stuff on amazon for way less. How's the quality?

Quality is excellent, in my experience so far. Everything is hang dried to make sure it doesn't shrink.

I have several pairs of leggings, which are softer than any other leggings I've ever had. The dresses are really flattering and sturdy- the Amelia is my favorite with its A-line skirt. And I have long t-shirts/tunics to cover my bum when I wear leggings.

Really, the leggings are my favorites ;) I can buy dresses anywhere.

Mrs_B
07-26-2016, 08:39 AM
I've been wanting to try some, but I can't swallow the price!

blythe_ann
07-26-2016, 01:48 PM
I was interested in them for a while but then got hooked on Pact. It's reasonable (depending on the product), ethical and organic and the fit is great. Fun patterns too. They don't have as much of a variety, though.
Glad you like them! My best friend LOVES them.

Virginia
07-26-2016, 04:25 PM
I've been wanting to try some, but I can't swallow the price!

I feel you on that! This is the first year in...forever...I've been able to afford new clothes for myself. I was still wearing things from, like, high school that were starting to get shabby and didn't fit well and looked worn and...yeah... I decided to invest in some new clothes that will last me another ten years ;)

Virginia
07-26-2016, 04:26 PM
I was interested in them for a while but then got hooked on Pact. It's reasonable (depending on the product), ethical and organic and the fit is great. Fun patterns too. They don't have as much of a variety, though.
Glad you like them! My best friend LOVES them.

I need to check out Pact. That sounds right up my alley- the ethical and organic part, that is! :)