PDA

View Full Version : So... Bras?

blythe_ann
02-13-2017, 03:28 PM
Hi Ladies

I am in desperate need of some new bras and this is the only place I am a part of where it's a concentration of women. Will anyone help me out?

I went from Walmart, cheap bras in high school to Victoria Secret when I got married. I don't mind VS, but I'm looking at different options (preferably in the same price point or less).

What is your favorite style of bra and what do you recommend?

I like full coverage, I like an underwire but it isn't required, and I like for it to be soft and ultra comfy. I'm all about comfort!

snooch
02-13-2017, 04:19 PM
I never shop at J.C. Penney for anything, except bras. I am hard to fit and large-chested, so sizing is really important for me. I can shop online at JCP and use the measurements on the sizing charts and never have had to return anything. They are comfortable too.

DIANAC
02-13-2017, 09:16 PM
This past summer I went from good support underwire bras to ultra comfortable ones because I had heat exhaustion. It's Carol Martin with front closure, super comfortable, well made and breathable. However I wear them only when I am home because in public I need.... better support. I purchased them on Amazon but Walmart also sells them. They are very inexpensive.

katzankatz
02-14-2017, 12:17 AM
I buy them at Kohl's. They have middle of the road pricing and a big selection. The last ones I bought are called "wireless underwire". They just have reinforced seaming where a wire would be, but there's no actual wire in it. These are a good compromise. Comfortable yet some support. I'm also on the smallish side.

Edited: Bali Comfort Revolution is what they're called. They come in different looks, but basically they're wireless, have smooth fabric, and don't have bows and tags and lace, so they are more comfortable than most.

blythe_ann
02-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the suggestions ladies. I tend to go through a mini panic attack when looking at new clothing items because there are too many options and I don't want to spend all of my time finding "just the right one".

Christina
02-14-2017, 05:40 PM
Before I fully filled out, I bought bras at JCP and was very happy with them. I hate being bigger and paying 50+ for a stupid bra. I wish I could go back to JCP and buy regular bras like I used to lol

purple
02-14-2017, 07:00 PM
Where I buy won't be much help to you, but I buy 100% cotton full cup underwired...
I've managed to find a decent bra at a decent price where the company who makes them changes the fabric colours a couple times a year but has kept this 'style' for the last 8 or so years!
I used to have super push up bras but realised they were not helping my back so just a good supporting bra that is comfy...
I'm all about comfort!